Senior Marketing Professional
International marketing strategy, planning and execution: understanding the various regional needs to conceptualize, launch and manage digital campaigns across various markets, managing budgets of 4m+. Ability to work across multiple countries and with cross-cultural teams. Experienced in B2B and B2C marketing.
Digital Marketing: deep understanding of the digital marketing best practices, demand generation, customer engagement and retention. Skilled at launching and running multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, including SEO, SEA, social, email, display and native advertising.
Project Management: proficient in project planning and monitoring, prioritization and stakeholder management, including remote teams. Experience in working with IT professionals, bridging the gap between IT and business.
You have an open position in your marketing department. Let’s discuss. I have worked in various industries and can pick up knowledge easily. I would be happy to contribute to your success.
Do you need to cover for a maternity leave? Do you have a specific project that temporarily requires additional resources? I can support you on a short term basis to support your existing team.
You have the need for additional marketing support for a specific project or to cover a temporary gap in your marketing department, but do not have the headcount? I can support you on a contractual basis.
Business experience →
Digital Marketing Consultant
Supporting companies defining and executing their marketing strategies, with a strong focus on digital.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to support companies’ overall objectives.
- Launch, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns focusing on ROI.
- Analyze and optimize the digital presence, including the website, SEO, content and usability.
- Manage social media channels.
- Report on marketing initiatives effectiveness.
Verisign Sàrl, Villars-sur-Glâne
EMEA Marketing Director | 2017 – 2021
In charge of the complete go-to-market strategy and planning, as well as in-country execution for EMEA.
- Creation of the regional marketing plans, with in-depth planning of direct marketing activities for France and the UK.
- Launching and managing digital marketing campaigns in key markets, including campaign strategy, product positioning and messaging. Collaborating with channel partners for lead conversion.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape, analyse data and trends and providing strategic recommendation to senior management.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager EMEA | 2011 – 2017
Leading the regional marketing planning and activities for EMEA consisting of direct marketing campaigns, as well as co-funded marketing activities with channel partners.
- Creating regional marketing plans for the region, including detailed plans for 4 markets (Germany, France, UK and Turkey).
- Developing and running digital content marketing activities, leveraging a dedicated website, content partnerships, advocacy and paid media channels.
- Building and nurturing the EMEA marketing team.
Homedia SA (now sky.ch), Neuchâtel
Head of Marketing and communication
Leading the marketing strategy and implementation for dvdfly (VOD) and online DVD rental service) in Switzerland, France and Belgium to acquire, engage with and retain customers. Responsible for the content acquisition for the VOD service.
Marketing Channel Program Manager | 2007 – 2009
In charge of defining and executing a channel program across EMEA to increase loyalty and reward partners.
- Creation and development of the channel partner database (incl. profiling and segmentation)
- Content development and partner nurturing through a newsletter program in 7 markets.
Internet Program Manager | 2005 – 2007
In charge of the Internet platform targeted at channel partners, including functionality, content roadmap and marketing strategy.
Leading the e-business and digital marketing activities for “Laboratory and Weighing Technologies” Business Unit, defining the digital and e-commerce strategy and implementation.
Manager Business Development
Project management with focus on new products categories to be added to the e-commerce platform, as well as new sales channels.
Internet Marketing Specialist
In charge of the Internet for Dell Switzerland for transactional (B2C) and relationship customer segments (B2B), developing online aided sales up to 60%+ of total sales.
University of Neuchâtel, Neuchâtel
Assistant of Marketing
Research and teaching assistant in marketing.
Education and trainings →
PMP, Project Management Institute
Developing your leadership and impact, Learning Tree
MSc in International Marketing, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
Master in Business Administration, University of Lausanne, Lausanne